Who are some famous Mormons?

pam

For a project I'm doing, who are some famous Mormons? I already have quite a list but looking for more. They can be anyone. Whether they were an inventor, musicians, politician, businessman, athlete..etc etc.

Please don't give me links. I want to see how many people we can actually come up with and how diverse the list can be.

So let the list begin.

Edited by pam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have:

Thurl Bailey

Darrell Bevell

Austin Collie

Don Bluth

Jon Heder

Rick Schroeder

Steve Young

Jabari Parker

Eric Weddle

Johnny Miller

Ken Jennings

Jane Clayson

Richard Paul Evans

Gladys Knight

Osmonds

David Archuletta

Gordon Jump

Philo T. Farnsworth

John Beck

Danny Ainge

Dale Murphy

Neon Trees

Brandon Flowers

The Piano Guys

Jenny Oaks Baker

Lindsey Stirling

Liz Lemon Swindle

Michael McLean

Corbin Allred

Osmonds.

Artist: Avard Fairbanks

Actor: Gordon Jump

Actress: Here's one that most haven't heard about-- Joi Lansing. She's a distant relative. She was in several movies. The one I'm most familiar with is "Hole in the Head" with Frank Sinatra.

Aaron Eckhart (two face the dark knight) , Mirille Enos (the killing) , David archuleta, Gladys Knight, Jon Heder, Paul Walker, Dan Reynolds (imagine dragons), Wayne Sermon (Imagine Dragons) , Donny and Marie, bradon flowers (the killers ), stephenie Meyers, Brandon Urie (panic at the disco) formerly was but doesn't practice anymore, Jodelle Ferland ( Bree in the twilight saga)

Edited by Woodendance

Danny Ange Im probably spelling his last name wrong, Donny & Marie Osmond and their familes. Marvin Goldstein, (I knew his mother and him) one of the brady bunch boys the middle one I think, My gf went out with some famous golfer but I cant remember his name. haha. Steadman the weatherman. Ive always wondered if Josh Grobin is LDS, anyone know?

Edited by Roseslipper

Brooke White (was on Idol the same season as David Archuleta)

Tal Bachman (musician)

Randy Bachman (musician)

Katherine Heigl (actress)

Ryan Gosling (actor)

Julianne Hough (dancer/singer/actor)

Derek Hough (dancer)

Lacey Schwimmer (another DWTS pro)

SHeDaisy (musical group)

The Aquabats (musical group)

Stephanie Nielson (blogger)

Orrin Hatch (US senator)

Sean Salisbury (althete)

Brett Salisbury (athlete)

Ty Detmer (athlete)

Gladys Knight (musician)

Dean Jagger (actor)

David Neeleman

Glenn Beck

John Willard Marriott

Andy Reid

Orson Scott Card

Sterling Brimley

Todd Heap

Lex de Acevedo

Earl Bascom

Due West

The King Sisters

Yeah Samake

Alex Boye

Ezekiel Ansah

Gifford Nielsen

just thought of 2 more hillary weeks, the actor that played horse on bonanza & little house on the prairie.

Dan Blocker played Hoss on Bonanza. He didn't play on Little House on the Prairie. He died in 1972 and Little House didn't start until 1974.

Dan Blocker played Hoss on Bonanza. He didn't play on Little House on the Prairie. He died in 1972 and Little House didn't start until 1974.

ok so that man that was john inglis friend and also I think he played on touch by an angel or was it some other actor on touch by an angel(cant remember)

For a project I'm doing, who are some famous Mormons? I already have quite a list but looking for more. They can be anyone. Whether they were an inventor, musicians, politician, businessman, athlete..etc etc.

Please don't give me links. I want to see how many people we can actually come up with and how diverse the list can be.

So let the list begin.

well there me, and me again, and also me, me myself and that one girl i like, and me :)

ok so that man that was john inglis friend and also I think he played on touch by an angel or was it some other actor on touch by an angel(cant remember)

Merlin Olson played in Little House on the Prairie and he was LDS. I think you are thinking of Victor French who played with Michael Landon in Highway to Heaven. He wasn't LDS.

Edited by pam