You might be a Mormon if...

Wingnut

We all know Jeff Foxworthy's redneck version, and we've all seen some variation of "you might be a Mormon if..." I thought it would be fun to come up with our own. No copying and pasting out of emails!!

Here are a few to kick off:

You might be a Mormon if...all your children are named after Book of Mormon people, including your daughters Sariah and Abish.

You might be a Mormon if...you have a blog dedicated to pictures of your family.

You might be a Mormon if...you understand all these acronyms.

You might be a Mormon if...your home decor is exclusively wooden signs and vinyl lettering.

You might be a Mormon if.......................

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be a Mormon if...you know the 14th article of faith.

The 14th Article of Faith

We believe in meetings-all that have been scheduled, all that now are scheduled, and we believe that there yet will be many more great and important meetings. We have endured many meetings and hope to be able to endure all meetings. If there is a meeting, we seek after it.

I have never understood this "label"...I know only a few who are late, and we attribute it to being "the Smiths are always late", not to the Faith! How did we get this rap? :confused:

My very first day at church years ago...People walked in late and the missionaries leaned over and said don't worry, they're on Mormon time. Kinda stuck with me.

Guest Godless

You might be a mormon if all of your produce is home-grown.

You might be a mormon if you spend more time at church for meetings than you do for worship.

You might be a mormon if you own a full-sized van and still have trouble getting your family where they need to go.