Spooks In Live Chat

Guest Ari 2

Howdy everyone...did you know that there are spooks in LiveChat?? Well, it's true! Methinks the goddess of Jason has haunted the room!!! Ari was overtaken by spooks and suddently transformed before her very eyes to DisRuptive1!! DisRuptive1 has made a terrific transformation, having been converted to the gospel...the next time you see him, congratulate him on his miraculous conversion!

P.S. Now that DisRuptive1 has been converted, how does Ari get her nick back and unbanned from LiveChat?! :dontknow:

Originally posted by Ari@Nov 16 2005, 09:42 PM

Howdy everyone...did you know that there are spooks in LiveChat?? Well, it's true! Methinks the goddess of Jason has haunted the room!!! Ari was overtaken by spooks and suddently transformed before her very eyes to DisRuptive1!! DisRuptive1 has made a terrific transformation, having been converted to the gospel...the next time you see him, congratulate him on his miraculous conversion!

P.S.  Now that DisRuptive1 has been converted, how does Ari get her nick back and unbanned from LiveChat?!  :dontknow:

Ya Ari it got worse when you left!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lisajo+Nov 16 2005, 09:44 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Ari@Nov 16 2005, 09:42 PM

P.S.  Now that DisRuptive1 has been converted, how does Ari get her nick back and unbanned from LiveChat?!  :dontknow:

I dont know what that was about in there but what ever it was i don't ever want to go in again till some one explains it to me....Ari was that you in there originally?

Originally posted by lisajo+Nov 16 2005, 10:50 PM-->

Originally posted by lisajo@Nov 16 2005, 09:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Ari@Nov 16 2005, 09:42 PM

I dont know what that was about in there but what ever it was i don't ever want to go in again till some one explains it to me....Ari was that you in there originally?

Yes, it was me, lisajo... then an unknown entity (problably one of the infiltrators lol) took over my nick and transformed me into the little mermaid, Ariel lol. Then I got this blank expression on my face (__________) after which I was mysteriously transformed into DisRuptive1...but hey, that's ok, Dis is now converted... lolol.

:P

Guest Member_Deleted

One night when I was in there with Setheus... he did several identities titles.... maybe he can tell us how it works and who might have done it... :dontknow: He has mod powers and has abused them in the past... not malishly... but as pranks...

"abuse" is such a ....strong word. It was me ladies and gents...fear not. I was switching names around....testing the mod powers to make sure they worked. Oh, and PS I did ban the real Dis from the chat.

No one need fear. You were never in any danger.

PS Ben was there the whole time so dont go makin up accusations anyone.

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 16 2005, 10:31 PM

"abuse" is such a ....strong word.  It was me ladies and gents...fear not.  I was switching names around....testing the mod powers to make sure they worked.  Oh, and PS I did ban the real Dis from the chat. 

No one need fear.  You were never in any danger.

Never in any danger???????????????? ok what if it happens again by you or another mod....and we think were talking personaly to our best buddy in there.........It was to rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 16 2005, 11:31 PM

"abuse" is such a ....strong word.  It was me ladies and gents...fear not.  I was switching names around....testing the mod powers to make sure they worked.  Oh, and PS I did ban the real Dis from the chat. 

The real Ari is banned, not Dis...and I still can't get in. What is with you ppl? Someone new comes into the forum and you guys go ballistic...what utter stupidity! You can't handle intelligent women in the forum??? What high school pranks...what are you, about 10 yrs old????

Originally posted by Ari 2+Nov 16 2005, 11:54 PM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Setheus@Nov 16 2005, 11:31 PM

The real Ari is banned, not Dis...and I still can't get in. What is with you ppl? Someone new comes into the forum and you guys go ballistic...what utter stupidity! You can't handle intelligent women in the forum??? What high school pranks...what are you, about 10 yrs old????

Ok I told myself I wouldn't do this today...but my self control is gone now.....so much for mind over body.....

We had so much fun in chat tonight....Ari- you were having a ball while you were tagged as "DIS" and had us all in stiches laughing so hard. ....you were playing the game along with everyone else playing. And the guys are telling you now that they are trying to fix the problem....

Maybe it's just me who enjoys a kickback nite.... and don't hold grudges the next morning.... Ask those who know me.... I get my feelings hurt pretty easily... I just learned to ###### it up and take it. Of course I have good friends who can make me laugh it off. ;)

It's a chatroom Ari....not the living room of life. ........... OR is it?

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by Lindy@Nov 17 2005, 01:54 AM

Ok I told myself I wouldn't do this today...but my self control is gone now.....so much for mind over body.....

We had so much fun in chat tonight....Ari- you were having a ball while you were tagged as "DIS" and had us all in stiches laughing so hard. ....you were playing the game along with everyone else playing. And the guys are telling you now that they are trying to fix the problem....

Maybe it's just me who enjoys a kickback nite.... and don't hold grudges the next morning....  Ask those who know me.... I get my feelings hurt pretty easily... I just learned to ###### it up and take it. Of course I have good friends who can make me laugh it off. ;)

It's a chatroom Ari....not the living room of life. ........... OR is it?

Lindy, this is Ari. Snow changed my username to Ari2, and I can't use the forum under that name, and I'm stilled banned in livechat. So, I've changed my username. When someone does something deliberately to cause you problems, it is no longer a laughing matter. And yes, chat is real...ppl are real, and ppl do hurt one another in chat...it's sad but true. Some ppl have nothing better to do, I suppose. Look at all the damage hackers cause ppl...in their real life.

Originally posted by LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 01:37 AM

Lindy, this is Ari.  Snow changed my username to Ari2, and I can't use the forum under that name, and I'm stilled banned in livechat. So, I've changed my username.  When someone does something deliberately to cause you problems, it is no longer a laughing matter. And yes, chat is real...ppl are real, and ppl do hurt one another in chat...it's sad but true.  Some ppl have nothing better to do, I suppose. Look at all the damage hackers cause ppl...in their real life.

I'm sorry Ari that things happened and....I am sorry that things happen. Let me agree with you that yes, people are real....real feelings...real emotions.....real LIVE people. I have made REAL friends from chatrooms and this board here.

Some people just like to go to chats and have fun...nothing wrong with that...if anyone wants to have a "deep" or "sensitive" chat or discussion....than I would suggest a private window...or somewhere away from a chat board. As for the mods who are there .... I respect every single one of them and trust their sense of honor with what they oversee. If I see a major problem....believe me someone will know about it.

And I think the key phrase here is....When someone does something DELIBERATELY to cause you problems....... I think I can safely wager my right leg that no one did anything deliberately just to cause you problems......In fact I think I'll throw in my left leg on that wager..... I am pretty fond of my legs....and I'm not a betting person....so maybe you'll realize that nothing was done intentionally to harm or upset you. I'll throw in my right ear if it will help..... I need both my hands to type with ;)

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by Lindy+Nov 17 2005, 04:05 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-LDSister@Nov 17 2005, 01:37 AM

Lindy, this is Ari.  Snow changed my username to Ari2, and I can't use the forum under that name, and I'm stilled banned in livechat. So, I've changed my username.  When someone does something deliberately to cause you problems, it is no longer a laughing matter. And yes, chat is real...ppl are real, and ppl do hurt one another in chat...it's sad but true.  Some ppl have nothing better to do, I suppose. Look at all the damage hackers cause ppl...in their real life.

I'm sorry Ari that things happened and....I am sorry that things happen. Let me agree with you that yes, people are real....real feelings...real emotions.....real LIVE people. I have made REAL friends from chatrooms and this board here.

Some people just like to go to chats and have fun...nothing wrong with that...if anyone wants to have a "deep" or "sensitive" chat or discussion....than I would suggest a private window...or somewhere away from a chat board. As for the mods who are there .... I respect every single one of them and trust their sense of honor with what they oversee. If I see a major problem....believe me someone will know about it.

And I think the key phrase here is....When someone does something DELIBERATELY to cause you problems....... I think I can safely wager my right leg that no one did anything deliberately just to cause you problems......In fact I think I'll throw in my left leg on that wager..... I am pretty fond of my legs....and I'm not a betting person....so maybe you'll realize that nothing was done intentionally to harm or upset you. I'll throw in my right ear if it will help..... I need both my hands to type with ;)

Thank you, sister. ;) Now, if I could just get my nick back, and get unbanned, I'd be happy. lol

They will get it straightened out Ari, and I agree with Lindy. Someone was having fun and did not deliberately do something to hurt you or anyone else. Our mods are great people as far as I know and this was not meant to happen. I think BenRaines that was in there was as clueless as the rest of us as to what was going on. But I do not believe any harm was meant to you and it sounds like it was a practical joke that back fired. I think that they thought they could undo what they did and found it not so easy, but I am sure they will get it fixed quickly.

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by Josie@Nov 17 2005, 09:12 AM

They will get it straightened out Ari, and I agree with Lindy.  Someone was having fun and did not deliberately do something to hurt you or anyone else.  Our mods are great people as far as I know and this was not meant to happen.  I think BenRaines that was in there was as clueless as the rest of us as to what was going on.  But I do not believe any harm was meant to you and it sounds like it was a practical joke that back fired.  I think that they thought they could undo what they did and found it not so easy, but I am sure they will get it fixed quickly.

Thank you, too, sister. :)

Guest Member_Deleted

Crap...punched the wrong button and my whole post disappeared.. :hmmm::hmmm: anyway... setheus... I wasn't accusing.... just speculating while investigating the suspeicious... LOL :dontknow::lol:

Ari... glad they got you somewhat fixed... hope they get you back on chat real soon... atleast by the time I go there again... :D You have had a very rough start here...

It is all because you are a great person and opposition follows great people... hang in there :excl:

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by Please@Nov 17 2005, 09:17 AM

Crap...punched the wrong button and my whole post disappeared..  :hmmm:  :hmmm: anyway... setheus... I wasn't accusing.... just speculating while investigating the suspeicious... LOL :dontknow:  :lol:

Ari... glad they got you somewhat fixed... hope they get you back on chat real soon... atleast by the time I go there again... :D  You have had a very rough start here...

It is all because you are a great person and opposition follows great people... hang in there :excl:

Thank you so much, Please. :)

I was actually considering leaving for good, but my stubborn side took over.

:lol:

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by LDSister+Nov 17 2005, 09:30 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Please@Nov 17 2005, 09:17 AM

Crap...punched the wrong button and my whole post disappeared..   :hmmm:  :hmmm: anyway... setheus... I wasn't accusing.... just speculating while investigating the suspeicious... LOL :dontknow:  :lol:

Ari... glad they got you somewhat fixed... hope they get you back on chat real soon... atleast by the time I go there again... :D  You have had a very rough start here...

Thank you so much, Please. :)

I was actually considering leaving for good, but my stubborn side took over.

:lol:

Well thank heavens for stubborn huh?

Guest Member_Deleted

Originally posted by LDSister+Nov 17 2005, 09:48 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Please@Nov 17 2005, 09:37 AM

Well thank heavens for stubborn huh?

Right on, sister! It will take us beyond where no man would dare to go. lol

LOL... indeed.. unless he the man my husband is... stubborrrrrrrrn! LOL