Women sealed to more than one husband

pam

My understanding has always been that a woman could be sealed to more than one man as long as all are deceased and as long as they were married during life.  Is my misunderstanding incorrect or has something changed on this?

Found this but don't know if it directly answers your question or not!

http://askgramps.org/3359/can-a-woman-be-sealed-to-more-than-one-man

The link has changed to that:  http://askgramps.org/3704/can-a-woman-be-sealed-multiple-times

And yes I know all about that answer.  I manage and run that website.  It is because of the comments on the facebook page that I am asking.  But someone did quote from the CHI 1 which is basically saying what I have always understood.

Were they saying on FB that you can't?

Maybe they conflated the eternal order of women only sealed to one man in the eternities to say you can't perform sealings of women to all her husbands by proxy.  It's easy to forget that the sealing is not complete until the deceased accepts it but that they can't have the opportunity to accept it unless the sealing is performed.

Just checked a bit more and it would seem your correct!  And thanks for all the work you've put in on the Ask Gramps, its a great resource for people like me who have non member partners!  Oh and shouldn't it be Ask Granny!  :D

Oh no.  I just run it. There is a wonderful team that writes the answers for it.  Besides it was a gramps that originally started it.  Until he passed away.