LDS.net forum facebook page

pam

I started a secret group on facebook for lds.net forum users so that we can stay connected during the times that the forums go down.  Right now the only people that are in the group are those that I have as friends on facebook.  If you would like to be added to the group, you will actually have to friend me on facebook long enough for me to add you to the group. Then you can unfriend me. :)    If you are interested, send me a message and I'll send you my profile info.  

The only ones that can see our posts will be members of the group.

• pam pinned this topic
Guest MormonGator
On February 25, 2016 at 10:50 PM, classylady said:

It's been nice to have a way to stay in touch when the forums were down.

I like seeing the different side of people. Their real names, interests, other friends. I think it's great. 

• 2 years later...
On 2/24/2016 at 12:33 PM, pam said:

I started a secret group on facebook for lds.net forum users so that we can stay connected during the times that the forums go down.  Right now the only people that are in the group are those that I have as friends on facebook.  If you would like to be added to the group, you will actually have to friend me on facebook long enough for me to add you to the group. Then you can unfriend me. :)    If you are interested, send me a message and I'll send you my profile info.  

The only ones that can see our posts will be members of the group.

Hi Pam...... I actually attended L.D.S. temple two weeks ago for rather unusual reasons......

I was listening to Mr. Mark Taylor.... .who asserted that the 2012 election had been stolen from Mr. Mitt Romney

through widespread voter fraud, people voting with fake I.D's, and double and triple voting by his opponents.  

As soon as I heard this... I was reminded of the White Horse President Prophecy.....

and I take this prediction more seriously than many would because I have campaigned for public office myself

four times and I feel pressured by the Holy Spirit to go in the direction of government.  

Is it OK to discuss the White Horse President Prophecy on this forum somewhere?  If so... where would it fit best?

Is it OK to give the link to the Mark Taylor interview where he states that the 2012 election was stolen from Mr. Romney.......

which means that Mr. Romney was actually President of the USA in the sight of G-d!

I personally think that this could actually be very, very, very significant for the next several years. 

I would love to join the Facebook group, here is my profile:

https://www.facebook.com/DennisTate643

Guest MormonGator
11 hours ago, askandanswer said:

I had no idea @pam could be brought so cheaply. I thought the price to let a gator in would have been at least a thousand.

First joke you've told on the forums where I've actually laughed. 

• pam unpinned this topic