The 20 Funniest Christmas Memes

Looking to feel holly jolly this Christmas? Here are 29 Christmas memes that are sure to put a smile on your face! 20. So much more complicated than when I was a kid 19. But not even Hipster Santa is as Hipster as these guys 18. On a one cat open sleigh 17. A cause worth supporting 16. Those sneaky guys always seemed suspicious to me 15. This is the way to keep up with the Joneses 14. Robin laid an egg 13. The ultimate Christmas question 12. Better than coal 11. Have a very punny Christmas 10. Gotta grow them gifting muscles 9. Business cat office party 8. Well it doesn't sound like heaven 7. Unless Santa is Darth Vader 6. Er . . .  um . . .  5. Finally an honest conclusion 4. Engage 3. It's why they don't air the Grammys in December 2. He evolves into Graveler 1. Us too

View the full article

10 hours ago, zil said:

Am I the only one bothered by the "9" in above post and corresponding article paragraph?  (And no, I don't mean meme #9, nor meme #19.)

I loved 9! You don't have a business cat? You have a hipster, temporarily working as a barista, cat while working on his novel?

Edited by Sunday21

Just now, Sunday21 said:

I loved 9! You don't? 

As I said, I was not talking about any of the memes.  I was talking about the fact that the title says there are 20, there are 20, but the intro paragraph says there are 29:

12 hours ago, ldsnet said:

Looking to feel holly jolly this Christmas? Here are 29 Christmas memes that are sure to put a smile on your face! 20. So much more complicated than when I was a kid ...