My Two-Year Old Just Debunked the CES Letter

With the weather getting colder, I've struggled to find activities for my dizzying toddler, Albus. While struggling to find something, I stumbled across an almost finished bottle of bubbles. I pulled them out, and immediately Albus began shouting for them. "Bubbles, bubbles. Yea, bubbles." He clawed at my legs, trying to get to the bubble bottle. "Hold on kiddo," I tried to calm him down. Finally, I got into the living room and into my seat. This is a bottle of "Frozen" Elsa Super Miracle Bubble solution. While I can find no discernable reason for these to be better than any other bubbles, they are. One blow on this bubble wand and you can produce dozens of solid-sized bubbles. The trouble, however, is that the wand comes in two parts and easily falls apart. While I tried to fish out the two parts and put them together Albus was not waiting. He started by simply calling for the bubbles. But soon he grew impatient and started getting closer to the bottle of...

View the full article

This kind of article reminds me of the time my ex wife was sound asleep and I yanked the blinds up so she could see the brush fire rapidly advancing on our house.  Her first groggy response was "pretty!"

Saying "don't mind the dangerous details, just focus on how pretty it is when you ignore everything bad" doesn't really work.

• 11 months later...