guaranteed income

Sunday21

2 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

@zil Let's go back! The only Scandinavian country I have been to is Denmark. The lady I visit teach called her son Denmarc after my visit. I guess I went on about how much I like it!

I've been to Stockholm too, but it was January, so it's hard to say whether it was nice or not.  It wasn't that cold, and they had real orange Fanta and good bread.  (I was there for work, maybe 2 days at most.)  I suspect it would have been nice enough, in spring or summer.

ETA: No longer have a passport.  Have no interest in supporting TSA's ridiculousness.

Edited by zil

@zil literally LOL! I was travelling the day after the underwear bomber in the same airport the guy left from. It just after they banned small amounts of liquid and at that time all lotions and make up. They were taking ladies' makeuo away and ladies were crying. It has calmed down a lot and everyone knows the rules now. I often get waved to the no screening line...for boring people?

Edited by Sunday21

On 1/15/2017 at 0:11 PM, Blackmarch said:

Sweet. Are we going to start enslaving other nations to do the work for it?

That's not a bad description of the relationship between the US and Persia up until 1979 and the fall of the Shah.

• pam unfeatured this topic