I lied to my husband, now I want to tell the whole truth

Guest MormonGator
On January 20, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Latter-Day Marriage said:

These day's do need to be that specific.  I've run into members who actually do think a threesome or partner swapping is OK as along as it is all consensual.

2 hours ago, Backroads said:

I've met people who find bits of doctrine and history to support their view. 

My goodness, what kind of ward do you people go to?! 

(kidding!) 

9 hours ago, MormonGator said:

My goodness, what kind of ward do you people go to?! 

(kidding!) 

Not people in my ward (that I know of) this was somebody (actually a few people) on another LDS marriage forum that I will not name. And that wasn't the only sinful behaviour that the moderators tolerated being discussed in a positive way.  I got banned from it for posting quotes from manuals, GA, Gen Conf etc. that they didn't like.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2017 at 10:57 AM, emilydc said:

So, I sadly confess that I cheated on my husband with multiple guys over the span of 10 months. I have told him that I cheated, but told him it was with one guy and only one time. I went to my bishop and told him the same story. I got put on probation for 6 months. Now that I'm off probation, a guy has started emailing my husband telling him that I sent guys pictures of me and had intercourse with multiple guys. (Which I did). But I'm afraid to tell my husband the whole truth cause I know he will make me go tell the bishop to and I will be excommunicated. I need advice on how to approach this situation. What do I do??

Sometimes we have to do difficult things (no doubt) but your Bishop is there to help you and Heavenly Father is there to continue loving you. Hope everything works out for you.