So what happens after the protests?

Backroads

Guest LiterateParakeet
1 minute ago, Mike said:

Been second nature to me since I was in Primary. 

LOL. 

I'm with you guys, I hate riots but have thought about attending a few protests. I didn't because they do tend to turn violent. So I try to help the causes I believe in in other ways.

2 minutes ago, LiterateParakeet said:

LOL. 

I'm with you guys, I hate riots but have thought about attending a few protests. I didn't because they do tend to turn violent. So I try to help the causes I believe in in other ways.

As John Lennon would say, "...we're all doing what we can."

1 hour ago, LiterateParakeet said:

@Mike don't forget our country started with a protest...and property destruction. The Boston Tea Party. It's in our blood to protest we wgen feel aggrieved. :)

While true...  I find there is a big difference between targeted and selected property destruction directly relevant and limited to the protest... And the wholesale random property destruction the recent more violent protest have had.

And in either case I would expect that if the offending parties are caught they will face the legal consequence of the destruction.

That is simply the risk you take if you go destructive and I see no reason to excuse it.  Either your cause is worth the legal cost or you limit yourself to non destructive means.  (or you don't get caught but that has risk of failure so makes sure it is worth it or don't do it)

Edited by estradling75

22 minutes ago, estradling75 said:

And in either case I would expect that if the offending parties are caught they will face the legal consequence of the destruction.

A good example of long-term strategizing: dress as some other group before boarding (the ship), right? :D