Words that are examples of their own meanings

Vort

2 minutes ago, Vort said:

Illegible (if written in a beautiful but unreadable hand - @zil, help me out here)

Wait, are you saying my handwriting is unreadable?  Or beautiful (seems highly unlikely)?  Both (seems highly unlikely)?  Sorry, I don't know where to find the word "illegible" written by a calligrapher, in all caps...

parchment.jpg

Just now, zil said:

Wait, are you saying my handwriting is unreadable?  Or beautiful (seems highly unlikely)?  Both (seems highly unlikely)?  Sorry, I don't know where to find the word "illegible" written by a calligrapher, in all caps...

I was hoping you would do the honors. Your writing is beautiful, and I just assumed you could also do unreadable if you put your mind to it.

11 minutes ago, Vort said:

I was hoping you would do the honors. Your writing is beautiful, and I just assumed you could also do unreadable if you put your mind to it.

:unsure: (Yes, I know my pen's spell checker needs updating.  There may also be a glitch in the wiring between the CPU and the pen-controllers.  And I'm still trying to get this nib to work to my satisfaction.  But even on crappy copy paper, that ink shades nicely.)

ill.jpg

10 minutes ago, zil said:

:unsure: (Yes, I know my pen's spell checker needs updating.  There may also be a glitch in the wiring between the CPU and the pen-controllers.  And I'm still trying to get this nib to work to my satisfaction.  But even on crappy copy paper, that ink shades nicely.)

ill.jpg

And why does JAG always talk about a sick bird all the time?  (think about it)

Edited by Guest

41 minutes ago, zil said:

ill.jpg

LOL! Well done!

"Ophthalmologist". @zil needs her spell checked!

44 minutes ago, zil said:

:D

Wait, are you calling me a witch?  A sorceress?  A mage?  What's wrong with my spell?  On the other hand, my spelling had a momentary glitch and I don't like the undo feature of this pen... :D

Well, a witch is just mean.  But a sorceress?  Now, that's pretty cool.