Looking for a BOM Study Buddy

3 minutes ago, mordorbund said:

!!

[starts deleting his Gilbert Gottfried Book of Mormon project]

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!  Must...refrain... from ... pushing the ... self-destruct button.

21 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!  Must...refrain... from ... pushing the ... self-destruct button.

You can do it, Carb!  (I just re-noticed the title of this thread and the whole "who should do the audio" addition and I'm struggling mightily to avoid some inappropriate, pun-like spelling adjustments...)

Hi!  I would definitely be up for a study buddy although you would have to factor time difference in replies as I'm in the UK it's bed time almost here!  Maybe we could use the Book of Mormon institute Manual? I have done that on my own and I really enjoyed it, but there was some lovely topics it brought up which would be lovely to discuss with another persons take on.   I wish they had something like institute for new older converts... I find Gospel Principles too basic but some Sunday school stuff goes over my head.. message me if you fancy it anyway 

2 hours ago, An Investigator said:

Hi!  I would definitely be up for a study buddy although you would have to factor time difference in replies as I'm in the UK it's bed time almost here!  Maybe we could use the Book of Mormon institute Manual? I have done that on my own and I really enjoyed it, but there was some lovely topics it brought up which would be lovely to discuss with another persons take on.   I wish they had something like institute for new older converts... I find Gospel Principles too basic but some Sunday school stuff goes over my head.. message me if you fancy it anyway 

That sounds great. I don't mind the time difference at all.