Slice of life in my ward

NeuroTypical

The sisters in my ward set up an informal "Sisters of the X Ward" facebook page.  Lots of us brothers are members, half because our wives don't do facebook and they want us to tell them what's happening, half because it's a great resource for free stuff as the sisters clean house but don't want to do a yard sale.  

One of the sisters posted, asking if any other sister wants to take a conceal carry class with her.  Apparently she's having a hard time finding a lady to go with her, because so many of the sisters already have their permits.  

My ward has an RS FB group.  A Youth FB group.  A Primary FB group.  A Ward FB Group.  A Stake FB group.  So, oftentimes, we get the same post 5 times copied to all of these groups.  Just now, I got a message on all groups minus the Stake FB group about ideas on how to store water.   I asked my husband why there's no EQ or High Priest FB group.  He said we have it.  It's called the Ward FB group.  I can't decide if they're being lazy or being efficient.

Edited by anatess2

I accidentally attended the wrong ward last week (got times wrong *blush*).  The thing that finally made me realize that it wasn't my ward wasn't the fact that I didn't recognize the bishopric, the RS presidency, or anyone else in the ward.... but the fact that there were not nearly enough screaming children :)