Attitudes and behaviours of the lds

Sunday21

On 7/18/2017 at 10:31 PM, Sunday21 said:

Would you allow your unmarried adult child to share a room in your house with their unmarried partner? Would you allow an adult child to consume alcohol in your home? To smoke? To watch an r-rated movie? To watch a horror movie? To make fun of your religion? To use the Lord's name in vain? When I was an athesist my attitudes towards these things were quite different but now I want to keep my home safe. 

It happened a very long time ago now, but I can still remember the quandary my mum was in when her mum and her boyfriend, to whom she was not married, came from overseas to visit with us for a few weeks. I think gran'ma was in her late 70's at the time. They ended up staying in a large caravan on the front lawn. Eventually they got married. 

On 7/18/2017 at 4:05 PM, Carborendum said:

A lot of the regulars haven't been around in a while.  Eowyn doesn't even show up on the list anymore.  @NeedleinAhasn't posted in a while.

Sorry, honestly. My absence is a result of only good things. Our family business has been absolutely swamped this past 6-7 months. I barely know which way is up sometimes. When we read in Malachi 3:10

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

This is our dilemma right now, not room enough to receive it. Tons and tons of demand for our services BUT not enough skilled employees, thus it dumps a lot more weight / time limitations on us as the owners. Great problem to have, so I am not complaining. All is good though, and thanks for thinking of me. Hopefully we can stabilize soon and I can return here more frequently like before, that is the goal.

Edited by NeedleinA

• pam unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:58 AM, Vort said:

The Seattle contingent consists of myself, @prisonchaplain, @LiterateParakeet, and @MorningStar (who hasn't been seen around these parts -- meaning this forum -- in a while now). Maybe others, but those are the ones I know of. I don't think @zil is from the Pacific NorthWet.

I don't even know how long it's been!  Since before I moved?  I still live in the area though and yes, anyone should be afraid to marry me.  BWAH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!  Just ask Mr. Morningstar.  

1 hour ago, MorningStar said:

I don't even know how long it's been!  Since before I moved?  I still live in the area though and yes, anyone should be afraid to marry me.  BWAH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!  Just ask Mr. Morningstar.  

Is there a map or thread of where people live?  I wonder if anyone is in the North East