Redundant Phrases in the Church

clbent04

2 hours ago, Carborendum said:

I told you that former/latter thing really is pretty common among more educated people.  And you have a lot of said individuals on this forum.  Vort is probably foremost among them.

Carb just giving out back massages here. @Vort likes the scented oils used with his (hint, hint). To get in on the action, I would consider you two at the upper end of intelligent individuals who post on this forum. I've been impressed at how many people post quality content, while not so surprised at the responses I receive from others 

8 minutes ago, clbent04 said:

Carb just giving out back massages here. @Vort likes the scented oils used with his (hint, hint). To get in on the action, I would consider you two at the upper end of intelligent individuals who post on this forum. I've been impressed at how many people post quality content, while not so surprised at the responses I receive from others 

I've often been called Forrest Gump's less intelligent brother.

1 minute ago, clbent04 said:

Tempt away. I'm not getting stuck with your package of hot dogs

I think I can link this back to the topic of the thread.

My wife absolutely hates hot dogs.  So do many of my progeny.  But there are those times when it is simply the easiest, cheapest thing to make for a  quick lunch.  

After we say the blessing, some child MUST comment,"Nope, it still tastes like a hot dog."