IMPORTANT!! - Login Issues

rpframe

TL;DR;

In order to fix login issues, a lot of people will have to reset their password. As of now, if you are unable to login, please attempt a "Forgot Password"/"Password Reset" (check your spam folder) and if that doesn't work then feel free to Contact Us, for help and please check back on this post for any status updates and FAQs as we go through this process.

FAQ:
[Reserved Space]

Firstly, I'd like to apologize on behalf of MormonHub for the frustration of the login system. There is a lot of cool things we could do with the login system, and having the logins synced up between our forum system and our front end system has been nice, but for multiple reasons (not just the current login issues), we have decided to move back to the earlier login system.

While I would love to be able to migrate everyone's current passwords back, but the systems are just not compatible that way. So a large number of users will need to do a password reset. We realize that we forced everyone to do this on the move to the new system, and we sincerely apologize to everyone that will have to do it again.

The Login System has now been swapped over. Give us a little bit of time to work out kinks in the system (will post updates here). If you are unable to login anymore, then please perform a password reset (check spam folder) and if that fails and we don't have any acknowledgement of problems on this post (No known problems at this time), then feel free to contact us (keeping in mind that there are a lot of you and very few of us).

Note that we realize the inconvenience that this has been and will be as we work out the kinks, and I encourage everyone to try and keep questions and comments below as constructive as possible (although we know that we can't reasonably expect a salt free experience, but we appreciate any efforts you all put in to try)

18 minutes ago, rpframe said:

So, if we could get a few shoutouts from ppl that are able to login it would make me feel better like its working lol

OK, I'll go log out and see if it lets me log in...  Oooo, pretty new login form.  Worked fine, no need to change password.  Whether it will forget in four minutes that I'm logged in is another question... :)

Thanks!

• rpframe unfeatured this topic
Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, rpframe said:

So, if we could get a few shoutouts from ppl that are able to login it would make me feel better like its working lol

All good and able to login my friend. 

1 hour ago, rpframe said:

I logged in without having to reset my password. I closed the site and came back to it within seconds and was still logged in, which is how it should be; so things are improving.

M.

5 hours ago, Maureen said:

I logged in without having to reset my password. I closed the site and came back to it within seconds and was still logged in, which is how it should be; so things are improving.

M.

Same here.  And, @rpframe, the Secret Service wants to talk to you ...

• pam unpinned this topic