I don't know if I ever have, but...

CommanderSouth

Thank you, all of you.

I realized tonight I have been on this site for nearly 8 years.  I have probably posted most of the same stuff as it regurgitated itself in my life, the same old doubts and fears and hangups.  But through all of that, you guys have been here, providing insight and being a great sounding board.

I was very blessed tonight to feel the spirit as I went back through my posts and saw where I have come from.  Even though in some ways I haven't made much headway, I can see where I have, and it REALLY helped me get my spiritual footing.  I am reminded of Elder Clayton's talk from this April about how sometimes the small and simple things can help in completely unrelated ways.  I feel that has happened tonight.  I have been struggling with the nature of God (either as our creator or our father) and have been having a VERY hard time waffling if I should go through the RCIA program in the Catholic Church.  Reading through my posts and seeing my progress has really helped, "settle my stomach" for lack of a better word. I still have the two ideas of God floating about in my brain, but the upheaval has died down.  Tender mercies of the Lord I think.

With all that in mind, I just wanted to come to the forum and thank everyone for being there and being an aid to me, sometimes I think between FAIR and here, that's 75% of what helps me keep it together.

Anyway, have a good night everyone (I should have been to bed 4 hours ago, but...)