WWI Cross

JoCa

So sad . . .

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/18/federal-court-rules-world-war-memorial-cross-must-be-torn-down.html

Despicable; cultural Marxism, atheism and secularism is taking its toll.  Just more destruction of religion.  I'm convinced in my lifetime we will see real persecution of true believers in Christ as in scriptural putting people to death types.

8 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Another reason to thank God for Trump being President.  Now if we can only get the Senate to do their jobs!  2018 is coming up.  Primary the swamp out!

http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/10/trump-appoints-more-judges-in-200-days-than-obama-bush-clinton/

I don't like a lot about Trump, but there is plenty I do like and I one of the things is that he isn't afraid to invoke God nor say this country is a Christian nation with a Christian heritage.

4 hours ago, bytebear said:

This is no different than the Taliban blowing up ancient shrines.  

But we are better than them . . .didn't you know.  We are the most awesome, bestest country on the face of the planet!  We are God's gift to the world, actually we are better than that b/c we don't even need God now.

One day, man, one day soon the scriptures will be fulfilled and the wicked shall mourn and it's not gonna be pretty. I truly, truly hope as a people we will repent and turn to God otherwise His wrath will be made manifest and honestly I'd rather than we all just repent and have Him turn away His anger rather than face it.  The history of the world and the history in scriptures demonstrates time and time again what happens to a people who forget Him . . . may God have mercy on us, b/c we will need it.