Am I the only aware member with alarm bells going off in his head?

Alex

Guest MormonGator
17 hours ago, mirkwood said:

Oh come on.  You can't still say that after the failed drug tests resulted in stripped titles.

I've taken more steroids than Jose Canseco. 

Not read much posts. Her's my take on recent events in the middle east.

The northern and southern players of a power struggle have now begun to crystalize. Israel in the middle.

The ""Southern "Kingdom" or army of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya.(Sunni)  And to some extent Israel & the U.S.

The "Northern kingdom" or army of Iran, Iraq (Shi'i bits) Russia, + other states within Russia. (Shi'i).

Proxy wars, that lead eventually to the northern army thinking, "Now that we have this big army, and we are invincible, let's turn our attention on Israel. Much spols to be gained."

Armageddon, which sees northern army eventually 5/6ths destroyed and defeated by Jesus Christ.

Oh, and Turkey, being Sunni, gets obliterated by Russia.

Edited by richard7900

On 11/18/2017 at 1:03 PM, zil said:

Hint: creating universes is harder than you'd think, but totally do-able.  If you're me.)

I think the difficulty you are experiencing is because of your lack of experience. I found my last half dozen universes to be quite simple and straight-forward and I've made sure that the occupants are happy by eternally banning fountain pens. Additionally, through the use of innovative construction methods and improved angelic productivity, I've shortened the usual construction time from 6 days down to 5, thereby enabling me to take a two day weekend instead of the usual one rest day. So in summary, easier and faster construction with happier occupants and no fountain pens. What could be better than that?

(And now, again, I'm going to spend the next few days dodging lightning bolts)

4 hours ago, richard7900 said:

Not read much posts. Her's my take on recent events in the middle east.

The northern and southern players of a power struggle have now begun to crystalize. Israel in the middle.

The ""Southern "Kingdom" or army of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya.(Sunni)  And to some extent Israel & the U.S.

The "Northern kingdom" or army of Iran, Iraq (Shi'i bits) Russia, + other states within Russia. (Shi'i).

Proxy wars, that lead eventually to the northern army thinking, "Now that we have this big army, and we are invincible, let's turn our attention on Israel. Much spols to be gained."

Armageddon, which sees northern army eventually 5/6ths destroyed and defeated by Jesus Christ.

Oh, and Turkey, being Sunni, gets obliterated by Russia.

Well, the prob with that summation is that Muqtada al Sada is a shia cleric and MBS is about to become sunni king, hence this weirdness, which smells rotten to me:

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/8/2/saudi-arabia-pays-iraqs-shia-cleric-sadr-10-million

I have trouble with MBS's motivations- his intentions there seem soooo different from his 9 uncles and father that, well, I reckon something sinister is in the making there. The custodian of Islam's holy sites all of a sudden becomes a moderate while killing his cousin a couple of weeks ago- it's not what it appears to be and I worry when media laps it up and disseminates newspeak.

And the moderate reforms MBS has brought about are insignificant- allowing women to go to the movies does not undo fathers drowning their daughters in the family pool as a means of punishing them for disobeying Saudi's islamic law.

Edited by Alex

On 11/17/2017 at 9:12 PM, anatess2 said:
On 11/17/2017 at 9:10 PM, zil said:

Actually, 1mL will get you at least 15 pages.  I have, sec, doing math, 583 mL (approximately), that's 8745 pages.  Yeah, I can get a few universes out of that.

Duh.

Not if half of them are black. 

Racist

On 11/17/2017 at 9:14 PM, anatess2 said:
On 11/17/2017 at 9:13 PM, zil said:

I only have, approximately, 12 mL of black ink.  Meanwhile, I'm confused.  Black ink can be used to create universes - if that's all you've got.

Well, okay.  Outer Darkness is a universe, I suppose.  :D

So racist.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:09 PM, anatess2 said:

Ok ok wait up.  There are different SHADES of black ink?  Whaaaaat?

:annoyed::nownow::ohnoyoudont:

On 11/17/2017 at 10:59 PM, anatess2 said:

I'm in trouble.  I think fountain pens should come in only 2 colors.  The colors of respectability and dignity.  Black or Blue.  You got me trapped in the Blue-Black ink now you're trying to tell me black is in a competition for true black.  I shudder to think how fierce the blue competition is vying for the bluest of blues, the prettiest of blues, the most feminist of blues, etc. etc..  But I betcha Satan has commandeered the black ink for his own so the viciousness in that fanbase is breathtaking - literally.  Hah!

<sigh>

On 11/17/2017 at 11:09 PM, anatess2 said:

Well, I went and looked at those black inks that you linked on my puter.  Let me remind the Black Fountain Pen people - Gray is not black, charcoal is not black, very dark violet is not black... and your noodler's heart of darkness does not look black on my screen.  It's gray.   J Herbin Perle Noir is the only black ink there.

... and now black is not even black enough for you.

There's a coat rack by the door. You should have checked your privilege on the way in.

13 minutes ago, mordorbund said:

Racist

So racist.

:annoyed::nownow::ohnoyoudont:

<sigh>

... and now black is not even black enough for you.

There's a coat rack by the door. You should have checked your privilege on the way in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Didn't you get the memo?  Only white can be racist!  We Filipinos don't get privilege.  

;)

10 minutes ago, mordorbund said:

Not true, Asians don't count as a minority. Just look at the tech giants scrambling to increase diversity.

We do count as a minority.  You can have an entire tech department of nothing but Indian people and all's good. 

Except in college acceptance.  No special perks for being Asian then.  But Filipinos - we can join the asians or hispanics or pacific islanders... whichever one gets us better cover... ;)

We don't get Asian lives Matter though...

Edited by anatess2

3 minutes ago, mirkwood said:

Well...the truth comes out.

Uh-huh.  I'd report your post, but, well, we can see how that would work out.  So I guess I'll just have to tell your bishop to delve a little deeper next time you answer that honest-with-your-fellow-men question...

3 minutes ago, zil said:

Uh-huh.  I'd report your post, but, well, we can see how that would work out.  So I guess I'll just have to tell your bishop to delve a little deeper next time you answer that honest-with-your-fellow-men question...

Too late, I just had that interview last week.