Would you dump this car? Ford Focus 2013

Sunday21

We presently have a 2009 Mazda Model 5 that is completely paid off.  We also have a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage we bought brand new for about $12,500.  It has about 37,000 miles on it presently.  We only have half of the debt to pay off on it still.

A website I liked was this as they expose the really bad lemon cars and give you a better chance of getting a decent model:  https://www.carcomplaints.com/

Of course you could look at a car that is supposedly a decent model but someone has drove it like a race car and treated it like dung so you will inherit their wear and tear.  I would study it out in your mind come to a conclusion on what to do with your car and ask the LORD if this is the correct decision.  Cars are always a huge gamble in my opinion.

On 7/19/2018 at 4:57 PM, Still_Small_Voice said:

We presently have a 2009 Mazda Model 5 that is completely paid off.  We also have a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage we bought brand new for about $12,500.  It has about 37,000 miles on it presently.  We only have half of the debt to pay off on it still.

A website I liked was this as they expose the really bad lemon cars and give you a better chance of getting a decent model:  https://www.carcomplaints.com/

Of course you could look at a car that is supposedly a decent model but someone has drove it like a race car and treated it like dung so you will inherit their wear and tear.  I would study it out in your mind come to a conclusion on what to do with your car and ask the LORD if this is the correct decision.  Cars are always a huge gamble in my opinion.

I had no idea that one could buy a new car for $12.5K as recently as 2015. You are to be congratulated. 

On 7/20/2018 at 1:00 AM, zil said:

Has a spotter lit it up for that fighter jet that's about to launch a missile in your direction?  Forget the car - run!

Bad advice. For you, @Sunday21, I recommend accepting delivery of the missile. They're worth far more (unexploded) than a ford Focus, and you could probably find plenty of willing buyers in the Middle-east. And if it does explode while your in the car, you won't be needing a new car any more. Problem solved. 

1 minute ago, askandanswer said:

Bad advice. For you, @Sunday21, I recommend accepting delivery of the missile. They're worth far more (unexploded) than a ford Focus, and you could probably find plenty of willing buyers in the Middle-east. And if it does explode while your in the car, you won't be needing a new car any more. Problem solved. 

Thank you for solving all of my problems! ...and all of my neighbors problems!