Pizza Preferences

SilentOne

Pizza Preferences  

13 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to order one of these pizzas for yourself, with no reference to anybody else's opinion, what would you choose? Unless otherwise stated, assume regular tomato pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.

• Pepperoni
    • Italian Sausage
    • Cheese
    • Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Beef, Bacon, and Canadian Bacon
    • Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Six-Cheese Blend, and Italian Seasoning
    • Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, Italian Sausage, Onions, Green Peppers, Mushrooms, and Black Olives
    • Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Beef, Bacon, and Canadian Bacon with Barbecue Sauce
    • Pepperoni and Italian Sausage
    • Chicken, Bacon, and Onions with Barbecue Sauce
    • Chicken, Bacon, Onions, and Pineapple with Barbecue Sauce
    • Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Jalapeños, and Three-Cheese Blend
    • Green Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Black Olives, and Roma Tomatoes
    • Spinach with Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
    • Six-Cheese Blend
  2. 2. If you were building your own pizza, what would you put on it? I ran out of answer spaces when I tried including cheese and sauce options, so if you would use something other than regular tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, let us know in the comments.

• Extra Cheese
    • Chicken
    • Pepperoni
    • Beef
    • Italian Sausage
    • Bacon
    • Black Olives
    • Jalapeños
    • Banana Peppers
    • Green Peppers
    • Roma Tomatoes
    • Pineapple
    • Onions

Guest Godless

All about meat and mushrooms. Extra cheese is nice, so is blue cheese. My favorite brewpub in town makes a pizza with brisket and bbq sauce. I always add blue cheese and it is perfection.

I am not a pizza fan - especially store bought pizza.  There are always exceptions - In the Seattle area - The North Lake Tavern & Pizza House.  In Salt Lake City area - The Italian Village, specifically their pizza benders.  I will never understand why people eat peperoni.  Why not just put some great spices on cardboard or thinly sliced shoe leather.   There are so many good things from all over the world that is so much better tasting and healthier than pizza.  Ever wonder why anyone preparing for competing in a physical event is not going to eat pizza.  And why limit your diet favorites to talk about on the internet to pizza.  We might as well meet at Taco Bell - it is healthier. 

One last question - why is seafood not listed for pizza toppings?

The Traveler

6 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

The only thing worse than liking pineapples on a pizza is not liking pizza at all. 

I must admit that I prefer pizza to grasshoppers - even thought grasshoppers are rich in vitamin L but pizza not quite so much - but a little trace of vitamin L. 

The Traveler

1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

Intergenerational misery:  To my father's eternal shame, I did not turn out to be a craps playing beer drinker.  To my eternal shame, my family just doesn't seem to really enjoy the heck out of pizza.  

Well, I can understand you not drinking beer, but you don't play craps? That's just disappointing, NT. :shaking my pony head:

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

To my eternal shame, my family just doesn't seem to really enjoy the heck out of pizza.  

The only thing my family agrees on is that we all like pizza. 

4 hours ago, Traveler said:

One last question - why is seafood not listed for pizza toppings?

Because Papa John's doesn't have any as an option on their site and I wasn't particularly creative when I made the poll.

Edited to add that after I posted this, I remembered seeing and adding anchovies to the list, making the third topping that I thought was an option but apparently didn't go through. Maybe I deleted a few extra options when I ran out of space and removed the alternate cheeses and sauces?

Edited by SilentOne